theArtists network was founded in 2020 by professional dance artist and producer Anna Watkins. Creating a platform to profile professional dance artists from cross art forms, providing a hub to collaborate.
This network presents talented young, mid career and experienced dance artists with a wealth of creativity to share with you as a collaborator.
To represent talented dance artists from cross art forms working within dance and wishing to collaborate. We would like to avoid 'tick boxing' our artists in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, sexuality, religion, as we feel their talent and professional experience is the most important at its highest quality!
Breaking through the hierarchy systems presenting all artists wishing to join theArtists platform.
Please contact the individual you are interested to work with on your next project/contract via the contact details provided on their profile. You will be able to ask for further references, CV/showreels at your own discretion.
Artists full credits are included on their profile by clicking on their image!
To become part of the network platform, please click here to register:
Important information: Please be vigilant when responding to any opportunities as an artist. Research the contact and request information of their work. We cannot hold responsibility for any uncertified persons contacting you.
By joining theArtists. website network platform you are doing so at your own risk. theArtists. will not be responsible for any uncertified persons who may contact you or unpaid work offered to you.
Please be responsible and insure you are working in a professional manner:
- theArtists. cannot accept any responsibility or be held liable for any inappropriate or unrelated dance connections
- It is your responsibility as an individual when signing up to theArtists. to only accept professional and paid work. If you accept unpaid work, this is at your own discretion
- Please make sure work being offered to you meets Equity (ITC) rates, for further information please visit the Equity website www.equity.org.uk
- theArtists. recommends you become an Equity member to provide you with support as an independent and freelance artist
- You have only provided information to theArtists. you are in agreement with to be made public on the website when completing the registration form
- Do not send any personal information to unknown persons
- This platform is to represent artists working within dance only and at a professional level
- theArtists. cannot guarantee work being offered to you
By signing up to theArtists. you confirm to abide by the terms of this disclaimer.
Looking to work with a dance artist? Please click on our categories of talented Artists from the main menu!
If you require further references, CV's, showreels etc. - please contact the individual you are wishing to collaborate with for these details via their email contact. Only paid work to be offered to our artists within Equity (ITC) Guided Rates. Please only contact our artists in a professional manner.